Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Hot Club

Happy Birthday to Mr. D. (7/1), Pucky (7/6), Citizen Caroline (7/5) and me (7/5).

5 Angels was appalled that Wiz thought Richard Simmons should play him in Hot Club, The Movie. 5 Angels opined that Wiz looks like Jerry Garcia’s grandfather.

Contraire left early Sunday night. I asked Foot Joy if he said something to Contraire. FJ said, “No, but I’ve been trying to come up with something for a while.”

Frequent Flyer recently made up 8 T-shirts for me with the Sportzine logo (thanks Tom that was great). When I saw FF Sunday he suggested making up some more but with the Hot Club ad on the back. FF thought we could sell them for money (which is just as good as cash). We’re trying to get Wes’ Rib House on it too. A pig on the sleeve?

Frequent Flyer said he made up a T-shirt for himself that says ‘I’m not a gynecologist but I’ll take a look.’

Neither High Wire Bill nor Foot Joy knew the score of the Euro Soccer Championship game Sunday. In fact FJ didn’t know it was going on. Only the Warden and I knew that Spain faced Germany on Sunday. Football!

The Warden said he heard a guy’s girlfriend ask him to take her out to some place expensive. So the guy took his girlfriend to a gas station.

Chuck D. was referring to how small Rhode Island is. Said Chuck, the saying is: “I know him. I went to bed with his sister.”

The Red Sox were losing, and Contraire was looking to start trouble. So he told Mary to ask the Wise Man what the score of the game was. Mary said, “I’m not falling for that!”

Contraire, by the way, told me that the reason he said that the Hot Club needed to get rid of the regulars is because he doesn’t consider himself a regular. We agreed – he’s irregular.

Broc came up to me and said, “Hi, how are you? Glad to see you.” He was almost modeling as he said this. Finally he pointed out that he had a silver projectile sticking out of the fly of his pants. No one had noticed the silver cigar tube protruding from his privates. Well, it’s Broc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home